Tuesday 5 April 2011

Android is my new love.

I'm sorry but Android is actually perfect. To anyone who doesn't know what I mean by the term Android, it's the operating system used on certain phones. Such as the HTC phones (apart from the Windows based ones) and the phones such as the Samsung Galaxy. At first I didn't really understand Android but after messing around the SDK and watching some short tutorials about the actual software, I have realised how much power the operating system actually includes.



I am currently building a basic application allowing users to sign into different twitter accounts at the same time and tweet to their different accounts by simply typing their tweet and clicking whichever button they want. Each button would represent a different twitter account and therefore automatically update their selected twitter account, displaying their tweets to all their followers. This application may already exist but I want to build it anyway as a project filled with experience more than anything else.

Me and my friend Dan are also trying to build some software for the Android phone which should be available on our gaming community website soon :) so sign up and keep an eye out for the latest posts and updates.

Anyway, thanks for reading guys, sorry if it was a basic post. Just wanted to express my love for Android :D
Remtard x

1 comment:

  1. Ah android is indeed great! wish you luck in creating that application.Do let me know when you are done :)

    ReplyDelete