Wednesday 3 November 2010

FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS

... Is currently downloading on Steam. After seconds of persuasion by Daz, I finally decided to buy it. So that's going to be a whole night awake for meeee :D Oh, also check his blog out, pretty cool Fallout glitches found, and all his other posts are wickedddd, specially his Zombie story ;D
I just hope it is as good as everyone is saying, I mean Fallout 3 was perfection, so if it is just like that then I'm hyped. Plus the fact it'll be played on PC just instantly makes it a winner in my eyes.




I still haven't played enough of Fable 3 to write a complete review, but from first looks it has brilliant graphics, escpecially the intro scene. It's crystal, the lighting is perfect, all the models and textures are great quality and it just gets the player ready to play. The actually playability is exactly the same as Fable 2 when it comes to fighting and moving the character around the world, as well as the dialogue options and performing actions are still very similar. I will complete a full review of this game when I have played more hours of it, or have finished the story, giving my complete conclusion on the game. But from first looks, if you enjoyed Fable 1 and 2 as much as myself and may other gamers, Fable 3 is definately worth the price. I sure wish it was released on the PC, sadly I'm having to settle with an Xbox controller rather than the beloved Keyboard and Mouse :(

Minecraft has become a main addition to my PC at the moment as well, it's so much fun and theirs hours to be spent just messing around creating worlds. Although I did start a new game and my character can only pick up sand and wood. So I don't know if thats a problem with my .exe and I need to reinstall or whether it a problem with the actual game. Anyone else having that? :/
HOPEFULLY it will sort itself out (yn) Still a great game though.

No comments:

Post a Comment